Monday, April 26, 2010

Finding motivation in the end


This weekend I was hanging out at my friends apartment, and he said, "12 more days." Only 12 more days until graduation! Wow, how did this come so fast. I've been at GCSU for 4 years now with wonderful friends and amazing professors. I cannot believe it is time to say goodbye.
Yet, I still have so much to do. Those last few papers, presentations, and critiques that I thought would take no time to complete have to be finished within days now. Not to mention--packing my entire apartment for the final time.

I have had 'senioritis' for almost the entire semester. 'Senioritis' is a lack of motivation for all school assignments but an intense desire to partake in everything fun. Basically, I want to spend every moment with my friends, go on memorable trips, and enjoy my last few months as a student.

I am still a student though, and I still have homework assignments to do (like the paper I am avoiding writing right now). And I am actually a little happy I have assignments left to complete this last week because it will help me regain my focus before I start my internship this May.

Finding the motivation to complete my assignments is tricky though. It's a beautiful day outside, and front campus must be swarming with people. Though, I want to finish my college days the way I began them--with a motivation to do my best in everything I try.

It's paper time, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment